Import Vehicle Registration

Registration of imported vehicles from the United States is done on the basis of the relevant EU and applicable national regulations.
Each used vehicle must have the '' Certificate of tittle ''.
Every new vehicle should have the '' Certificate of origin ".
In case of registration, you will oblige to contact a DMVsite or other responsible authority in your country.